Who I Am & What I do
In short I am an insurance and investment broker with access to numerous financial institutions, and work with my clients to find the products to best suit their needs.
I am 4th generation in this business joining my father, Lee MacKAY in 1993. Lee joined his father, Allen MacKAY, who joined his father, W.J. MacKAY. My great grandfather worked with Great West life in the 1920 & 30’s.
The business has changed in many ways over the years, but in others ways it is still the same. As in the past, clients today want someone they can trust to listen and help build a financial plan. Not planning can lead to 3 basic unfortunate outcomes. 1 – you live too long. 2 – you die too soon. 3- your health changes. With life insurance, savings plans and living benefits products, we can address these issues and feel comfortable knowing that we planned well.
- Critical Illness
- Individual Health & Dental
- Group Benefits
- RRSP – Registered Retirement Saving Plan
- RRIF – Registered Retirement Income Fund
- TFSA – Tax Free Savings Account
- RESP – Registered Education Savings Plan
- GIC’s – Guaranteed Investment Certificates